Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In Irish Student Press next issue

Am in Irish Student Press, well the next issue anyway. Couple of days ago the editor asked me to write an article in Irish and two book reviews and also provide strips in Irish. One wet his pants but agreed to do it. I kind of suceeded (with a lot of help from Gabriel Rosenstock (Go raibh maith agat Gabriel) who proofed my bad Irish but I think I am getting there). All very short notice so I looked back in my file of comic strips and stuff to see what I could come up with. I threw something together anyway with old stuff from years ago and used it as a way to promote Coimicí Gael as it's distributed directly to secondary school students. To be honest I wish I had time to redraw them but here they are:




How do you do that link thing that everyone seems to be able to do on this thing. As in to see the images better. I have not used this that much for images. I think that's going to change soon as I am itching to get drawing again I haven't drawn anything consistently in months.

No comments:

Post a Comment