Sunday, October 4, 2009

Issue 2 is coming together and we are on Facebook

Hiya all. Issue 2 is coming together slowly but surely. We should have the second issue out within the month, fingers crossed and all that malarkey. However I am pleased to announce a fan page has been set up for Rírá on Facebook. I will not take credit for starting it up. It was Mike Lynch our esteemed writer/co-creator of Dúréalta (Blackstar) a new Irish superhero strip in Rírá (he is also published in Futurequake www.futurequakepress.blogspot.com who do science fiction comics as well so check that out too). If you wish to check it out click on this line of blue writing: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Ri-Ra/109857627861?ref=mf

Also the kind people of Oideas Gael in Donegal have put us on their shelves. Oideas Gael provide imersion holiday breaks or courses for people to go and speak Irish on a regular basis in a spectacular area of Donegal ( so we are now available to buy from them also in their shop. I was talking to Liam on the phone there and he seems like a really nice fella had a great chat. They cover everyone from the very beginner in Irish to the intermediate level speakers so if you've any interest at all give them a bell. If anyone is in their area check out:

Oideas Gael, Gleann Cholm Cille, Contae Dhún na nGall, Éire Fón: 074 9730248 Rphost: eolas@oideas-gael.com Gréasán: www.oideas-gael.com

So that's it for now I think. Um apart from I am writing and speaking Irish more and more. I know I haven't done any Irish language blogs here but I will in the near future. I swear. Beidh siad ann go luath.

No comments:

Post a Comment