Thursday, July 2, 2009

What did we do before computers?

Right that's it the computer is going out the window. Either that or I find the evil little gremlin that hides in this godforsaken nest I call an office. I'd swear when I come home from there's one here who turns my computer on and then fiddles with the keys mucking up some tiny little thing that makes some sites (like www.coimicigael.ie) inaccessible to me and ruining my evening followed by the air turning blue everytime I see this:


Network Error (tcp_error)
A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

I'd swear I can hear the little dingbat snickering in the pile of books, paper and god knows what in the corner that I call a filing system. It's lucky I'm too bloody tired to bother looking and destroying the very carefully laid out system I have too.

Anyway on the plus side we have confirmed that twelve branch libraries under Fingal County Library are going to be featuring the magazine on their magazine stands. So that's a bit of good news. Apparently the shop is nearly done but I can't see it because my computer is giving me the evil eye. I just don't know what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment