Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sketchy Sketchy 1

Have to just keep updating stuff here.  For my own good really.  Must get into the habit of just doing stuff and sticking it here.  On that basis and because the shakes have left me fingers kinda (I have me moments) I am just gonna post random sketches and stuff I do in the future here.  All for practise and dammit it's about time I did it too.  Batman for many people who draw comics or cartoons I'd imagine is just something one scribbles in the corner when warming up.  Well, I find I always do so here is one of the warm up type scribbles I did this eve. 


Batman quick sketch.

1 comment:

  1. man i love this pic its totally awesome well done on this,

    equally awesome is the news that your doing better i was really excited to hear your picking up and i hope it continues in suit take care man

    ReplyDelete